我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 10月 20, 2005

X

Mr AngMo-Ala-Ba-Ba showed me his Ezlink card and it was starting to peel at the corners. I showed him X……

Good old peel-off, beat-up X. It was among the pioneer batch produced……probably 3 years old …..Though it seemed to look much older.

The good old peel-off, beat-up X.

Although, it looks so tired and so rotten but there is some kinda humor in X. X has got a character …a memory. I have been told many times by my friends to replace X. Nah....No going to do dat...

I think I can regard that as a personality or a character which I think is a collective sum of everything I know and feel about X. This personality changes perpetually, usually from good to less good to bad and for the worse, but sometimes surprisingly for the better.

Inevitably, every new cards always start out as good-looking strangers and, depending on how one treat them, either they degenerate very quickly and become hideous or they turn into one’s good and long-lasted friends. This one…. I hope despite my reckless and murderous (spinning it in washing machine couple of times) treatment will emerge as a strong resilient survivor standing by me as time advances.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁