我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 10月 20, 2005

Salsa

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight.

No... No... just a small step at three..so tiny that you wouldn't have notice it.

Souplad: WTF!! What tiny step.....duh.

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight.

Feet together. That gentleman overthere, please keep ya feet together at the count of eight.

One Two Three Four Five Six Seven Eight

Feet together. Please! I know its big down there....

Souplad: Hmm.....

OK gentlemen ....centre of the room please... and ladies grab ya partner.

This is the first time, I experience at least 4 to 5 ladies rushing towards ya direction wanting to grab ya hand and say u are mine.....

My first salsa class, truly embarrassing and thrilling.

3 weeks ago, I was still hesitating despite Princess-of-Power plea's to join her for salsa.

I realise that I am not a good dancer after all. (I know it is kinda hard to believe, coz most of friends said I can boogie woogie very well). Guys are not borned dancers. I have validated that.... 3 weeks later.

I count myself lucky for the ladies whom I have danced with, are very accomodating and forgiving. There aren't many guys in the class anyway.

I must admit that I have had a good time. Princess-of-Power and I have not mocked and laughed so much at each other's expenses for so long.




"Come on ladies, there is an indian gentlemen at the back waiting. Why? cannot see colour is it?"

My Salsa instructor is a very sexy indian lady. Yes.. she has a wicked sense of humor.

Souplad wonder he has attended the wrong salsa class.

2 個意見:

Blogger J O H N N Y 提到...

interesing, what is with salsa these days? Is it really that fun? hah post some photos! :)

星期四, 10月 20, 2005 10:29:00 上午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

snglguy: I've been exclaiming silently..... malaki joga ..... salsa.... hmmm yummy...

johnny: yeah....esp when ya partner says...Mmmmmm, you're good!.... haha ....who's kidding who...

星期四, 10月 20, 2005 11:54:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁