我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 10月 19, 2005

curse-came-true

I dunno about u guys, I had a curse-came-true experience some 7 or 8 years back.

Here's my stories(response to Micheol Ooi's post)


I have somewhat similar curse-came-true experience, but less hazardous....
I was walking my date home when we saw this 40- something uncle from far, running across the field heading down slope towards the bus stop, attempting to catch a bus. I was kidding with my date that, "skali he run and roll down the slope, old uncle should not run like dat.." just a few seconds later, we saw him tumbling down the slope. We were both surprised and found it quite farni. (sick!!). I added on "skali roll down slope, run also cannot catch the bus". The embarrassed uncle (it think if I were him, I will be damned paiseh lor), picked himself up and started to limp and attempted to run towards the bus. The bus kinda started to move, the uncle run faster ....the bus stopped....the uncle slowed down...thinking the bus driver had stopped for him....but he was very wrong...."vvvroooom....." the bus left! Poor uncle...... My date and I laughed for quite a while... but we realised it was very bad for us to laugh at people's mishap.... Till now, sometimes, when we passed by that particular spot, it reminded us of that poor uncle.... we did not find that farni anymore... we kinda felt remorseful and spooky.... so chey.... my date didn't curse as much now.......me...I'm hopeless...

1 個意見:

Blogger SoupLad 提到...

err... maybe. But it sure make my friend curse less... ha!

星期四, 10月 20, 2005 8:29:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁