我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 10月 13, 2005

Fix the dripping tap, idiot!

When was the last time that u got really pissed with a chronic problem. Got even more on your nerves when someone said there was nothing can be done, you had to live with it.

A relentless dripping tap in the background for instance was enough to cause much frustration when u were trying to get some rest or when u were trying to concentrate on some task.

What got really on my nerves sometimes, was, after I commented on this relentless dripping tap, some idiot said he had tried to fix it but it had not worked. That is all… with the presumption that was the end of the matter. If one had tried to fix the tap and the fixing did not work then it was just your lot to live with a dripping tap.

This made me wonder to myself if it got on their nerves. This drip-drip day in day out.

I think I could not notice any concern about it on the idiot’s part and so concluded they just were not bothered by things like dripping taps.

They were plain deaf.

Playing deaf.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁