我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 10月 05, 2005

Two faced, Split Personality, Twin ambiguity……(Part II)

Sometimes, I find myself being two-faced about people and things. I don’t hate my job neither I am passionate about it. I am not finding any excitable challenge in my current job and yet sometimes I have to appear interested and smile (I just do some mind-fucking) in their faces when I am working.

But do I need to put on a smile anytime and anywhere? I know I have a fuckedupface that turns off people. No…..not that I have an acne-filled face, squinty eyes, flaring nostril…..

On serious contrary, Souplad has double eyelids, a pair of thick brows, two big SWEE-WANG-WANG eyes, smooth face, kissable lips and a pair of cute dimples……hmm … like this

The problem is ( well it may not be a problem) I dun smile, always. Nasty remarks like Sibeh tao, Stuck up, unfriendly, fucked-up face, hen-xiong, U-owe-me-5-million-dollar face, accompanied me at least for the last two decades. Haiz….. …

On further thoughts… I realise she (the girl I am trying to forget) has the same problem. She has the dun-mess-around-with-me look when she is not smiling. However, when she smiles….wah… she is like fire…… I am the wax…..Cannot resist man….

Ok back to my fuckedup face. I think I don’t have to smile like a fool whenever I see strangers in the company rite.

“ Dun be so tao lar, at least a nod or a weak smile will do the trick” admonish my colleagues and friends. However I always reply them “I come here to work….. not to MAI SIAO (Mai Siao: another term for prostitutes, geishas coz they always smile to please their customers)”

I have put some thoughts to this … the two-faced thing…. U smile even when u are damn pissed. At the end of the day, what matters most is whether I can accept and adapt to the “double personality” . There is no need to justify or understand why. …. Am I talking some sense here or merely farting last night’s durian.

Friendly Bobby smiling consistently

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁