我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 10月 10, 2005

Digging my mind.

As mundane as this might seem to be,

I was rushing to get out of the house this morning to catch the first company bus.

As predictable as this might seem to be,

I missed it.

As logical as this might seem to be,

I am officially late for work.

I have been in such a hurry most of the time lately. Soaking myself with things that I would like to learn and experience, burying myself in books and experimenting new dishes in kitchen. The aftermath is kinda like endless day-to-day-shallowness, a routine that leaves Souplad wondering, where all the time went and is feeling kinda pity that time vanished every second.

The apparent environment that we have got so familiar with, now has been pushed relentlessly by modern faster-paced technologies with machines, computers, broad band communications… These changes that I have witnessed in my lifetime, not all are entirely improving the human kind. I think

What’s next? What is new?

These questions popped out frequently, from me.

Perhaps due to these changes, the entire environment and my thought channels speed up and are much wider now albeit the inevitable shallowness.

Perhaps it is time for me to think and try to clear the older channels. Removing the silt of trivia and fad, cutting the channels deeper and start asking, “What’s best for me, for my loved ones and for everyone I care.”

“What’s best?” cuts deeper rather than wider. The answer to this question would probably remove the slit from the clogged stream of my mind.

“What’s best” is obviously very hard to answer. Most of the time, I am too pre-occupied with my prejudice and my consciousness. This often resulted in obliterating the banks, flooding my mind and lose my central flow of thoughts.

Some digging of my thought channels is a must.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁