我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 10月 07, 2005

Nightmare and Air-con

Shit ..

I have the same nightmare again...

This is getting very creepy... Is there somthing wrong with me.....

Anyway, my housemate ask me not to turn on the aircon if I am going to hit the sack.

I was curious. Why aircon? Anything to do with recurring nightmares?

He said he will have nightmares when he turn on his air-con. Air-con cause nightmares.

I was bewildered and believed in what he says for a short while. But knowing him for 6 months already, I knew he will be full of shit sometimes. And BTW, I can't take anybody's words seriously, nowadays.

Perhaps, I will just have my blankets as pyjamas tonight and perhaps I will dream of some boobies tonight.

This is perhaps scarier.....

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁