我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 10月 15, 2005

A lazy Saturday morning.

Intended to make my way to ECP to shoot some pictures of my colleagues coaching windsurfing. If I am lucky I may get to see the same group of bikini cladded babes at the same breakwater sucking lollipops.

Heh.. shallowmale, I am.

Blame “Skeleton Key”.
Blame “my restless mind”.
Blame “Erdinger”
Blame “NR3”
Blame “the stars”
Blame “7650”
Blame myself….
for waking up late and came up with lame excuses.

With the ultimate remote control, I started to channel surf.

How I wish I have an ultimate remote control of time….I am not asking much …just some standard features……Rewind, fast forward, pause, stop, play….Not asking much….am I?

Time-rewind

To undo some sins. To unbreak my heart. To unhurt someone.

To meet people whom I think I have taken for granted thereby resulted them leaving only subtle footprints in my life.

F**k. I am still getting over it all. F**k

Time-fastforward

Wonder how many kids I will have. Wonder how high will I be on corporate ladder. Wonder my family will be all well and happy

F**k. I am still dreaming. F**k

Time-pause

Freeze my childhood. Freeze that moment. Freeze that feel.

F**k. Wishful thinking. F**k


Time-play

F**k. I am what I appear to be and what I wannabe. F**k

Time stop

F**k. I know I wouldn’t want to die now. F**K


Not asking much….am I?

Grabbing my wallet, Grabbing my pants. Grabbing my keys…..

I need to eat, Souplad.

And yes, Souplad, u are asking too much.

1 個意見:

Blogger OptyMyst 提到...

i will be second. let me know when you find that thing. :)

星期一, 10月 17, 2005 6:37:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁