我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 1月 24, 2006

four great emotions in one evening

A piece of overwhelming good news from the office followed by a pleasing dinner at Hooters......

....savouring the spicy buffalo wings and the sight of hot shanghainese babes in voluptuous-low-cut-tight-TT-tops and orange hot pants.... yeah babeh....

I am lucky in a way that they are lining up so close to me performing some cheers that I can't recall what they are cheering about........coz I am busy making feeble attempts not stare at their boobs...as expected, i have failed miserably.

Sorry, if I have appeared to be shallow and rude...I know I am a big time sucker for boobs

.... dat's the way a ha a ha, I like them a ha a ha.

infidel....heh

Despite the constant pairs of distraction, I have had a very meaningful conversation with my friend, my mentor, my coach. We have shared our experiences in life and most importantly, I have made my first attempt to come to terms with my screwed up mindset. I really felt "released" from my caged up mind.

I can't deny the hot hooter babes may have helped in one way or another.

Yeah..babeh.

==================================================

Called home. I am expecting another cliche conversation with my mum. Yet a simple question she asked.....melted me.

"NI GOU QIAN HUA MA?" (Do u have enough to spend?)

I think in her eyes, I am still a kid asking for pocket money from her.

I believe sometimes I have been taking her for granted. I promise I will stop using the word "cliche" on her.

I almost sobbed. Almost. Let me emphasise...almost ok?

===================================================

Realized one of my colleagues will be leaving for a better life in US.

We are considered the "pioneers" of our section. We have shared our experiences and have unconditionally heard each other's frustrations (I think I am the one complaining more than him) for the past 3 years.

I give him a call immediately and promise I will meet him before he leaves for US.

Gonna miss u, dude.

====================================================

I have been told that one of my friends is undergoing a very difficult period of her life. How I wish I can help, but I know it is not within my means now.

I believe one shan't feel guilty about this. Cos it will be worse if ya friend sensed ya guilt. Ya friend will be guilt-stricken too. Double dose!

Never make anyone feel guilty. Never. Never. Never.

=====================================================

2 個意見:

Blogger SoupLad 提到...

yeah..behbeh

星期四, 1月 26, 2006 10:11:00 上午  
Blogger Ah Siang 提到...

hooters in Shanghai...waaahhh...AWESOME ..

Shanghai Babes da bomb man..

星期五, 1月 27, 2006 4:25:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁