我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 2月 25, 2006

85 20 185 25

Souplad: How much per piece?

Cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: 85

Souplad(Thinking...do I looked like a gullible idiot?): 20

Cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: 20 u sell me.

Souplad: No....I cannot be sold to u.

Less-cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick:If u are sincere, tell me a good price

Souplad: 185

Less-cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: Har, are u sick? (Ni you bing ah)

Souplad: So if u think I am not sick, do u think I'll pay 85 for a piece.

No-more-cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: (smile)u tell me a price.

Souplad: Please don't waste my time. I'll get 10 pcs. Let's settle at 25. It's raining and I am going to get as cranky as u.

Dri-fit-tees-selling-chick (starts to get cranky again): No.

Souplad smiles politely and starts to walk away.

Cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: Hey, come back.

Souplad continues to walk.

Cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: Hey, come back....ok ok

Cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: It's raining, else I won't settle at 25.

Souplad gets his stuff and starts walking away: Thanx.

Cranky-looking-dri-fit-tees-selling-chick: Where are u from?

Souplad turns back and hollers: India!

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁