我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 3月 15, 2006

Souplad is dead

I had a very bad and violent dream a few nights ago.

I saw myself being shot at least a dozen times and was almost drowned in my own blood. Six nurses in tight-white-uniforms appeared and suddenly I realised I was in an operating theatre.

One of them with a pair of incredibly beautiful eyes was wiping the blood on my face. She whispered. I could make out what she said but her whispers were very soothing.

Miraculously, I was healed and found myself in front of the cashier. I handed my Credit card over to a guy who demanded me to recite my credit card number. I complied. I was proud that I could remember the numbers.

The guy seems antagonised and said one of the numbers on my credit card was a fake. Before I could reply, he took out his revolver and started to shoot at me. At least a dozen times, I guess.

No nurses appeared.

I was bleeding. My dream was so red and I felt so serene and calm.

WTF is this dream suppose to mean?

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁