我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 5月 24, 2006

DND

Collegue X: hey u are back! How's shanghai? Did u get any shanghai babes?
SL: Ya, Good and No *thinking: can people be creative? ... why kept harping on shanghai babes....yeah they look great, no doubts about that......There must be a reason why Shanghai has been termed as the WHORE HOUSE OF THE EAST in Lonely Planet"

Collegue X: Anything wrong with u, u seem troubled.
SL: I'm Ok

Collegue X: Are u sure?
SL: Yes and did u see a DND sign on my forehead?

Collegue: huh? DND , Dinner and Dance, u are in DND committee. Great.
SL: Err DND means Do Not Disturb and sorry I should left the sign on my bedroom door instead of hanging on my forehead.

Collegue: Err...
SL: Its Ok. Go have fun and Good Day. Don't worry about me.
Collegue: Err.... ok
SL: Go...Go ...Go have fun

Yes.... SL is an asshole.

1 個意見:

Blogger J O H N N Y 提到...

haha upz for SL. =)

I went to KAP MCD but no MS ...sianz

星期五, 5月 26, 2006 1:23:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁