我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 6月 08, 2006

Memories of Mammories

I received a notice from the health promo board a couple of weeks ago asking my mum to go for her bi-annual mammography.

I always have a tough time convincing her to see a doctor. She freaks out every time when I ask her to go for check up. I hate getting my mum to go for girlie checkups.. like mammography, pap smear..... u know what I mean .... it's kinda weird.

I think I know why she freaks out. Coz' she heard enuff bad stories from my relatives to freak herself out.....apparently some of my aunties had only memories of their mammories left... u know what I mean?

Banana Booze suggest that I should lie to her that I have paid a few thousands dollars for this check up. I tried. I thought this lie will work. *sigh*

I think this is my retribution .... I remembered I gave her a hard time when I was a kid. She had to pull my ear (ears......every kid's Achilles) and dragged me to a clinic.

A week ago, I have to resort to the "silent treatment". That is, ignoring her....

I know this is so not ok...but it works!

Now, I still think it's weird to bring her for mammography...

I hate to do the silent treatment, I hate to bring her to do the girlie check ups...I hate why I am still feeling pissed when she give me sucha hard time.....

I love her notwithstanding all this sh*t.

I hope she will be ok.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁