我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 5月 31, 2006

I'm Blind, can u help me?

Two visually handicap: "We're blind"
SL: **Yeah, I can see that**
VH1: "Can u help us to get out of the MRT Station"
SL: **Wanting to say no** "Sure"

There are at least a dozen pair of eyes staring at us.

I was hollering inside "Do u guys have a problem. Give us a break. Stop staring and please leave us alone."

VH1: Thank you and sorry to waste your time

I believe he has sensed my impatience, my frustrations.

I took a deep breath and recollected my screwed-up thoughts. I asked where they wana go.

Eventually, we were at this coffeeshop near Clementi Interchange waiting patiently for the bah-chang (dumplings) they had ordered.

They may appear repulsive peripherally ( yeah….one of them attempted to dig his brain out from his nostrils and subsequently held onto me with his hands tainted with his brain juice .. Yucks…….) but they are warm sensitive people.

I am pretty taken aback (not about the nose picking act) and I am touched when they asked whether I had eaten any bahchang and asked whether I am ok.

They have even offered to buy me dinner and said everything will be fine for me.

I am speechless.

I helped them up the bus and quickly left them.

I dun wana let them sense I am an asshole.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁