我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 5月 29, 2006

End of a beginning or rather, Beginning of an end

clock ticks...

we are dying every second, or rather, closer to death every second.

pessimistic jerk...nah.. I am just being real...

I have came to terms with the fact everyone lies...

I have came to terms with everyone lies with a motive....

now ... the fact is if we don't lie how the f**k are u gonna communicate and live.

Life would be so boring without lies. Truth will not be sucha rare commodity where everyone of us is so desperately search for it.

We have to understand that the truth "everyone lies "

We have to realise that the truth "everyone lies about the truth"

I am ok with lies now. I just dun wana to be lie to .. I wanted to be the one telling them. Try to lie. It makes life a lil interesting. Believe me.

Stumbled upon a site with samples of testimonials sucidal notes.

Dun worry .. i am not sucidal ..

I am not lying.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁