我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 6月 02, 2006

My Dear friend is going for a journey but that siao-white-haired-ang-moh bought all the birds.

Miss Hornist.

I believe she is quite anxious and afraid of the great new world that is awaiting for her.

She is going for her LA-TI-TO (aka French Horn) audition in Germany.

I bid her farewell and wish her well last night.

She is a brave chick. I have validated that 6 years ago.

- Riding a motorbike with crappy brakes and without a helmet, against the traffic in some foreign land called Cambodia.

- Bargaining with the local cops when she was stopped and fined for riding against traffic.

- Pick up some unknown snake trying to scare the hell out of me (too bad she failed...friend u gota try harder next time)

- Paying a transversitte in a sleazy thai pub to kiss me and grab my balls. (Yeah, she got me this time.. I was so terrified)

- Teasing cab drivers with her crazy ideas of asking them where the hell is Ali Ba Ba Street.

I think I can list a dozen more here.. but I think this post should be dedicated to wishing her well.

Miss Hornist, take care and be well.

BTW no birds for u. Especially the blue ones.

Dat white-hair-siao-ang-mo has bought all the birds. Damn Richard Gere, Damn his white hair.

La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La (......)

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁