我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 6月 26, 2006

The remaining 10 hours of the Last Monday of June 06

I missed the fight-club-ish Holland vs Portugal drama this morning. Damn. I heard the referee was so busy showing the yellows and reds till he didn’t bother to keep them in his left right pocket.

I merely saw one yellow in the second half. Damn.

My eyelids weigh almost a ton now, while I am uttering rubbish here.

The Last Monday of June 06.

That implies I have four more Mondays left …. in this 2m x 2m cubicle.

The Last Monday of June 06 has been a simple day and I think shall remain simple for the next 10 hours.

I felt myself floating like a feather now. Somehow I felt some leads had been shed off my weary shoulders…… yet almost simultaneously, within my limited mental capacity and screwed-up-cum–mind-fucked sub conscious, I am still wondering why I am letting go all these shit loads of angst.

I am now, perversely wondering how to accept and handle this kinda of burdenless, non-productive, responsibilities-lacking day.

There are tones of sh*t I wanted to ramble and pen after I returned from Shanghai.

Urge.

The strong urge to tell my friends (doesn’t matter whether they are single serving or not) what am I up to now.

However, before I attempt to jerk it out of my mind, I just feel that I need not to hang myself naked here, probably not today. Because I am more interested in knowing how are my friends doing. How are they going to spend the remaining 10 hours of the Last Monday of June 06?

Maybe I should start packing up my shit in this 2m by 2m cubicle. It sure beats writing boring shit like this.

I hope everyone can spend their remaining 10 hours of the Last Monday of June 06 as wanted or planned.

1 個意見:

Blogger benauhc 提到...

Hang on there, maybe it's just the monday blues or could be the world cup fever getting to you or just another shitty day at work.
Whatever it is, at least you're not in the shoes of the Australians who just got hard done by the referee.

星期二, 6月 27, 2006 1:49:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁