我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 7月 11, 2006

Born on the 4th 8th of July

Thank you Sharon, Rui, HC, Michelle, Shirley for that embarrassing happy birthday song in Honda Jazz. I am truly moved. I shivered with embarrassment too. U guys have never failed making me uneasy and embarrassed these years

Thank you, LBK for the lunch treat. I appreciate that. Have fun in Shanghai!

Congratulations and Thank you FF for giving me the opportunity to have a star-studded birthday dinner. BTW FF, u look so elegant in that cheongsum. Most of us were caught jaw-dropped when u entered in the ballroom.

JC, Maylin, I have to admit that I have always enjoyed singing with you guys.

Sis, I have already said I dun wana to move in with u and Kenny. Thnx for making this as a birthday offer. I not stupid ok. Ha ha ha. You think after I moved in, you can dump Justin with me.

Wait Long Long.

I can occasionally dropped by to distract Justin but not senile enough to volunteer myself to Justin for good. Justin is too much for me to take. He is a lean mean screaming machine. Thanx but no thanx.

To all, thnx for remembering and those well wishes.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁