我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 7月 17, 2006

Idiots

SoupLad: Hurrry up!We are going to be late for the game
Collegue from IT: Wait! *picking up the phone"

Collegue from IT: Hey xxx, how can I help?
Stupid ass: My disk got stuck in the Zip Drive (I speculate)
Collegue from IT: Oh...ok...now find a sharp pointed object and look for a small button beside the eject button. Poke it.... the media will be ejected.
Stupid ass: ok .. dun hang up .. i try ( I speculate)
Collegue from IT: So how?
Stupid ass: Cannot leh... I cannot get my 3.5 floppy out. ( I speculate)
Collegue from IT: WHAT!!!!
Aftering a few minutes......

Collegue from IT: I'm sorry, I really have to go. I don't think u can't get that 3.5" floppy out. I will send someone down next week.

Collegue from IT let out a big sigh....: God save Coy XXX.

****************************************************************************

IT Manager: I heard some idiot insert a 3.5" disk into the zip drive.
Collegue from IT: Ya lor...
IT Manager: Come on...wanna hear some more ridiculous cases...
Collegue from IT: Humour me...
IT Manager: Well, I had cases where someone try to insert a 5" disk into the tiny slot between the 3.5" drive and the zip drive....
Collegue from IT and SoupLad exclaimed: What!!!!
SL: Nabeh.. sibeh Gong

IT Manager: Yeah....ha ha... now get ya ass into the car, we are already late for the game..
SoupLad: Yeah.. all thanx to those inconsiderate idiots who call 5 mins before we knock off on Friday.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁