我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期日, 12月 24, 2006

Pearls of wisdoms

I believe somehow everyone has the chance of hearing pearls of wisdom from cab drivers.

Some weeks ago, On my way back home from harbourfront, a 60 something grey haired man speaks with so much gusto claim to be the first batch of national servicemen. Yes that first few batches who was trained by Israelis.

He asked me what is the similarity between Israel and Singapore?


You guess...

***********************************************************************************
Some weeks ago, I was still quite affected my friend's - Dr Toh death. My angmo boss and I engage in a somber conversation talking about life experiences and I utter a cliche remark "Life's short...."

The entire somber ambience was suddenly puntuated by a weird wacky 50 something old manager.....

"Ya, mosquito get to live only one week....."

somehow both my boss and I felt strangely enlightened but burst into uncontrollable laughter later.....somehow.

That 50 something old manager always surprises us with weird remarks that seem to be tangential but on a second thought......these remarks are hilariously wise.

1 個意見:

Blogger J O H N N Y 提到...

Merry Christmas and may you be showered with pearls of wisdom always. :)

星期三, 12月 27, 2006 2:49:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁