我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期日, 12月 02, 2007

Kingdom

go watch it.

At last, a movie that I find not as bad as those recommended by banana booze

He made the right choice. A good one.


albeit bad movie recommendations, I still love his great personality, not forgetting the hilarious bickering with Miss JB die hard (sorry folks... I really find it farni.. no worries.. I think I will get a fair share of it in the future)

now we are planning a trip to vietnam. wonder what's brewing

BB ...what are u waiting for?...MAI4 TU2 LIAO4... book the tickets ..... wait for durian to drop is it?

1 個意見:

Blogger Ah Siang 提到...

Thanks for the compliments, never try never know.

No Vn..decided already.

and I hate durian, I hope it stays up there and never drop.

星期二, 12月 11, 2007 11:08:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁