我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 12月 20, 2007

multiracial morning

i rise to a great multiracial sunshine.





not irritated by the prayers by our muslims friends, the ceremonial "dong dong chiang" by our taoist friends and finally the "amazing grace" played by our christian friends.





Yes all at the same time initially....





There are two funerals held at the voiddeck of my block (side by side). A taoist family and A Christian family. And because today is Haji, our muslims friends are reciting their prayers in a wudhu? in the voiddeck of the opposite block





I think there is a unspoken understanding, respect and tolerance among them.





Anyway, the muslim prayers reminded about the book "Kite runner" that I have read. It is by far a story that I can still remember after months of reading. A very good read. I think Little lamb will like it.





Now I understand what does this verse " ilâha illâ allâh" means. It is always recited many many times during muslims prayers.... it means "there is no god but Allâh... ".

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁