我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 2月 18, 2008

Attention seeking

Bank Officer: Good morning, how may i help u?
Souplad: My brother would like to open an eSaver account.
Bank Officer: What is your relationship with him?
Souplad (giving disbelieving look, my bro also looked blur): He is my Brother. Ya he is my brother.
Bank Officer: Ok. How may I address u.
Souplad: Mr Yang.
Bank Officer: Mr Yang, is this going to be a Joint or individual account?
Souplad: My brother is opening the account, So I believe it's gonnabe individual, right bro?

.........after a couple of minutes of typing

Bank Officer asking my bro: What is ya last name?
Souplad's bro: YANG
Bank Officer asking souplad: What is ya last name?
Souplad: We are brothers, so I am YANG also
Bank Officer: Oh sorry. So is this is gonnabe an individual account?


Really peng-sang..... "yes its an individual account.. and why u are asking my last name.!!!! "

WAH LAU EH.... WAKE UP LAH bank officer.

Of coz Souplad did not reply that way. Souplad is still a gentleman

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁