我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期一, 7月 17, 2006

How are you?

I don’t think I can correctly recall what and where my first memory of Karen starts.

She was someone that I had always wanted to see when I was studying in SP. I had even made her part of my life ….. long before I made my first attempt to talk to her …well not exactly verbally…but my first email to her asking her stupid questions like “What’s ya name”……

I thought I was mesmerized by her intelligent eyes and her smooth long shoulder length hair.

Her sparkle and scent.

I do remember our first date, our first kiss and our first fight.

Vividly, I could recall every word that we had spoken when I made a swift decision to end a premature growing relationship. I believe it was hard for her to accept the abrupt end and I thought it would be even harder for her to understand that I had turned into an asshole overnight.

Making that decision was not difficult because I was very certain that I couldn’t be a good lover. I couldn’t be a good lover for my twentyness was preoccupied with responsibilities. Responsibilities that suck my soul dry every day. I could barely think and a four-hour-sleep was a luxury every night.

On the other hand, accepting the fact that I was going to make that abrupt decision, had been very difficult, if not more difficult than Karen accepting it.

A twist of fate after 10 years…

Our eyes meet again.

I could see no sparkle and smell no scent as I wanted to ask desperately “How are you, Karen?”

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁