我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 12月 26, 2007

Beer, good company and a little bittersour note.

The cliche "how's life" and "how have u been" started in orchard with lotsa peripherals about nutrition and a most unfortunate and in-your-face realisation of a 7K lunch.

A stroll down u-think-your-grandfather-owned orchard, a brief appreciation of those FUGLY christmas floats and a threat to pull Beerbrat's lack-of-one-button cargoes.

The Christmas moods was up a few notches when the 7K-lunch-banker, beer brat and I chased a dozen wings and wedges with several pints of asahi-s and Leffe's in ICE COLD beer with intermittent background of broken notes erupting "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "You give love a bad name" by a group of crazy farangs at No 5.

No climax yet. We agreed. Christmas Nite cannot end at 7pm.

Adjourned to Newton's circus.

Met 7K-lunch-banker's friend. To be exact a Until-further-notice-Rolex-bound friend.

Meet up was barely spiced with Stingray, 40 satays and a handful baby squids. We flushed all these down with more bottles of LAO HOR (Tiger, in hokkein) and still we are not happy and not stupid enough to embarrass each other with silly remarks.

Adjourned to Clarke Quay.

After several rounds of indecisiveness... we ended in Brewerkz. I had my fav Golden Ale. Yes, I felt very happy that I had my Golden Ale.

No shit. Very happy.

Had a couple rounds of polite pools and a few warm photoshots with the 7K-lunch-banker and the nite is punctuated by a bittersour note on my way back home.

a little bitter and sour after hearing the update that SHE is getting married. Yes .....it had to come from Beer brat.

A drama that was created at work and NV that wreck and screw up souplad.

However, the fleeting thought was very quickly replaced by images of little lamb. How I wish I can cuddle little lamb.


Christmas. A festival of giving.

Forsaken and Forgiven.

The chapter has finally closed.

******************************************************************************
Beer Brat, he is Hock C____.

I think.

Send my regards to her if you still can talk to her.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁