我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期三, 2月 27, 2008

DETOX

It was not a pretty sight on the First Day of my 10-day DETOX program. I never knew I am capable of holding so much crap ! No I am not Bullsh*ting.....

It was a massive delivery and it stinks much more than normal crap. No sh&t!.

I felt much lighter! The result of Day One Detox probably validates what Banana Booze's Bullsh*t claims

Today is the 3rd day of my 10-day DETOX program.

The results are almost immediate though I believe what I have lost are mainly water. I feel weak and I tend to sleep more (start to think I am hibernating) despite the frequent trips to purge.

The only activity that perks me up, ironically, is hitting the gym. I have been trying to customise a gym routine that I felt comfortable, achievable and sustainable.

I am still trying = ).

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁