我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 2月 19, 2008

HUAT AH

It is an annual event and my excollegues and I have been doing it for more than a decade.

Every year we always have plenty to laugh about. This year the highlight is a hilarious video of one of my ex collegue's son trying to "LION DANCE" that ended up like he is in trans or probably had too much ecstasy.

We had our dinner in a korean resturant located at Amara Hotel 2nd Level. Very good food! High recommended!

By the way, I have just learnt when we do the "Lou Yu Shang", besides tossing the Yu shang and saying auspicious words, other parties need to respond "SHOU DAO (mandarin) or XIU DIO (hokkein), SAO DOU (cantonese).. depending on dialect " to signify we have received whatever u say during the tossing!!! haha. no wonder I have not received anything I or we have said for the last decade.

Nevertheless, I always have the penchant to embarrass everyone by shouting very loudly "HUAT AH" during the YU SHANG ritual!

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁