我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 2月 17, 2006

Souplad, I'm sorry

I feel it's been a while since I posted anything decent. My blog has been clogged with numerous cheap, cheesy rants and depressing encumbrances.

To be honest, my life has not been easy for the past ten years and it has gone a bit crazy last year. The opportunity for me to stay here to work on a project has somewhat help me to sort some difficulties I’m having. I am very grateful to P and K.

Now, the project I am working on has reached a pivotal point and I have been putting more time and energy to push things to a closure. Yes, this mean I have to continue working after I head back to my apartment. By the time, I decided to stop working, I just don’t have the sanity or motivation to write. Yes, I have not been writing. Serious writing.

I admit I have been penning down shallow junks and cheesy rants. It’s easy as it does not require much mental capacity. I hate to feel like I am writing something that no one will ever want to read.

Not even myself.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁