我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 2月 10, 2006

RAGE

I have managed to finish all my tasks here, leaving some nitty gritty ends to keep myself busy for the remaining couple of weeks.

I have been told by my colleagues that I am very much wanted to fix some sh*t in Singapore. I resented fixing sh*t in Singapore, despite I am doing the same thing in Shanghai. Simply because, I don’t get extra allowances if I am fixing sh*t in Singapore. Most importantly… instead of getting appreciated I got blame on not fixing the sh*t on time

I am utterly disappointed when I have been blamed for some sh*tty tasks that were long overdue due to equipment failure, weasels bailing out, mothers on maternity leave and CCB shapeshifters from quality.

F**k those philosophical-ungrateful-arm-chaired-mother-f**kers….. u guys should be thinking who the hell created these sh*t pool… Instead of pointing ya fingers at those sh*t creators… u K*N N* N* kick the asses of those who fixes the sh*t.

Some sh*t were created long before I was unfortunately employed as a sh*t fixer. I couldn’t believe when I knew I was K*N N* N*H blame for it.

CH*O CH** BY* !!

Ungrateful Bastards.

I would rather stay in Shanghai and continue to fix their sh*t. Coz people here doesn’t stink as much as those motherf**kers back home.

K*N N* N* B*H CH*O CH** BY*

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁