我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 2月 07, 2006

Uncle Souplad and Ang Bao

I had a great time (minus the part where I lost almost 200SGD to those evil-mind-reading-see-thru-my-tiles-con-uncles and con-aunties.) chilling out with uncles and aunties over the CNY period.

Yeah, all of my buddies seemed to accept the reality that they are already uncles and aunties. With kids yelling “uncle auntie gong xi fatt chai” it is hard to continue to dwell in that self-denial mode.

kids are evil. They are terribly honest. Aren’t they?

I am pretty sure that my buddies felt validated after hearing those imps yelling “uncle……auntie….”.

Some have even started to address each other as uncle YY and auntie XX in front of their kids.

Yeah… I am not spared.

To all my friends with imps kids…… Let me get this straight …….please tell ya imps kids to give up ……NO Ang Bao for them if they continue to yell uncle.

Haha.

Actually, I dun mind being addressed as “uncle”. On contrary, I felt great. No kidding.

In fact, my friends have attempted to correct their kids…. “Call Gor Gor, not Uncle”.

Come on, it’s ok, my friends,

Call me uncle or gor gor….still no ang pao.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁