我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期二, 2月 07, 2006

Souplad and Shanghai Chicks

I have so much to tell and write. Too little time.

Was b z catching up with my buddies, colleagues, ex-colleagues or should I simply say catching up with Kakis. (A Malay term for legs...also otherwise termed as "friends")

Every meet up was filled with ....(heard some intermittent fire-cracker-cracking while I am typing this. Hope that these firecrackers-fireworks-junkies stay away from the company's solvent farm)

.....one common topic……..Shanghai Chicks.

Come on, Souplad ensures he will "SHOU SHEN RU YU" (treasure own body like jade) ok!

haha

Sorry ....guys... gonna disappoint u...... no interesting experiences....if u want some.. I can always make up some tales to satisfy ya perverted minds....

Nevertheless, I got aquatinted with two ladies. Total strangers. Yeah. I must be damn bo liao.

One of them is ZX whom I have mentioned in my previous post. The Desiccant-chick.

I met the other lady in a pub. Let's call her Miss-Red-hot-lips. (I think she has overdone her lip work. Damn red lor. bloodi red. kinda distracted me from her boobs. damned!)

Nope... No part twos for both ladies.

Only part one.

I repeat, Souplad always "shou shen ru yu"

Besides chicks and rendezvous, the next common topic is

" what the f**k did u eat? Lost so much weight!"

One of my mean friends commented …… “Nah Buay, u wanted to look like fei xiang har?”

Ch** b**….. I retaliated.

Believe me, the loss of weight was purely unintentional...

Blame it on the food....

Blame it on the amount free time I have...

Blame it on the gym that is just a stone throw away from my apartment....

Guess the only person in this world who is terribly upset with me has to be my "MEEEEE"

yeah.. I called my mother "MEEEEE". She has been force-feeding me since I am back from Shanghai...haha.

Sorry MEEEEE.....I think I will continue to lose some more weight.

Dun worry, no matter what, I am still ya son, ya boy.

3 個意見:

Blogger SandyL 提到...

I so envy you lor. I'm trying to lose weight cos I've gained so much since I stopped going to the gym.

Sigh...need to re-start the gym again.

星期二, 2月 07, 2006 6:10:00 下午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

envy wat? I think I look sexier when I am fat. haha

星期三, 2月 08, 2006 8:26:00 上午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

yeah....

else why do people term those "spare tyres" as love handles...

they are lovable.. aren't they?

星期五, 2月 10, 2006 8:40:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁