我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 2月 17, 2006

To Drive or To be Driven

Most of my friends know that I have been procrastinating to get my Class 3 license and most of them have given up asking me whether I have that license.

My motivation to learn driving had never spiked so high after I laid my eyes on that Mercedes S600. So, I got LSF to teach me the basics of driving. I thought the basics of driving should be the same irregardless which side of the road I was driving. Right, folks?

Enthusiastically, I started.

30 mins later……………………

Guess LSF had never seen such an idiot.

I made a fool out of myself.

I have proven the fact that I seem to have some eyes-hands-legs co-ordination problems.

Nevertheless, I felt validated. I prefer myself to be driven.

2 個意見:

Blogger SandyL 提到...

i like to be driven. But hor, dunno why always ended up i'm the one driving.

sienz...

星期五, 2月 17, 2006 5:51:00 下午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

ah suah> Oh Yeah,I have found another angel who will potentially drive me around in KL

snglgy> I think I beta gather some good karma by not driving. Dun wana run over some old ah mahs and ah gongs.

星期一, 2月 20, 2006 9:44:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁