我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期四, 6月 29, 2006

In Good Company

It has been a year after the onset of my ultimate insolent rage. I have been lucky as things fall into place quite right for me. The 3-month assignment in Shanghai gives me a good opportunity to regain sanity. Another 4 weeks in Shanghai last couple of months enabled me to answer the question “does the ends justifies the means of getting there?”

I had a wonderful dinner with Miss LBK last evening and I realised how I missed chatting with her since I left for Shanghai last November. She is a very nice friend to have. We did a recap of what has happened over the past one year in our neighbourhood and couldn’t help but laughed at them. Things have changed a great deal, I must say.

I have spent time talking to wiser folks and have decided to institute some changes. All of them are short-term objectives that I must say, I am confident in achieving all of them. The thought of that adrenalises me.

The next 18 months should be interesting.

1 個意見:

Blogger J O H N N Y 提到...

Good luck in your future endeavours!

My next target after Cambodia are the havelis of New Delhi. =)

星期四, 6月 29, 2006 11:07:00 下午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁