我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 12月 28, 2007

Complicated Sex and Wits

Venus to Mars in bed: "You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.” and “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?”

Ain't getting any sex tonite

Mars to Venus in Tiffany's: "You’re just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.” and “Why can’t you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?”

Ain't getting any sex either.



As much as souplad validates sex is as important as oxygen, he also hates to validate the fact that there is way to go for him to understand why sex is made so complicated.

P.S. Souplad is narrating a story that he heard. Souplad is not Mars.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁