我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 2月 18, 2006

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

have had a not-so-great night's out at Bar Rouge located near the bund? The entire club is packed with angmohs. Madhouse! The place is definitely overloaded. Oh btw I have to pay 100RMB and another 60 RMB for a drink. Quite expensive huh.

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart, Mr 29 year old Entrepreneur are busy chatting while my pair of eyes has been busy all the time. I wish my hands are equally busy. heh.

Sorry Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart, if I appear to be rude. To be honest, I am not really interested in the conversation and I dislike lip services.

When we leave the club, we are surprised to see crowds and crowds of people waiting to be admitted.

Mr 29 year old Entrepreneur suggests to have some supper before heading back home. We are brought to this Szechuan resturant and ordered some spicy Szechuan prawns and duck. 15 minutes later, a waiter approaches us with a basin. I thought it's probably some water for hand washing.

I am wrong. So feckking wrong.

It's a feckking basin full of Shanghai nian gao and prawns. Before, I can recover from this surprise, another waiter came with a bigger basin.

f**k! how to finish? We look at each other and starting laughing.

*******************************************************************************
Souplad: Mr 29-year-old-entrepenuer is a good catch

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart: No No.

Souplad: Why?

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart:This guy has been paying lip services.

Souplad: err

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart:I don't like people who are not sincere. He is my friend- Miss No-Carbo-Diet's friend and I feel he is using Miss No-Carbo-Diet's to get business, knowing Miss No-Carbo-Diet likes him.

Souplad: I dun see there's anything wrong with that. He is a businessman. Getting business clinched, I believe is the most important thing. The fact that he knows Miss No-Carbo-Diet likes him, I think it's a separate matter.

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart: He is using her, don't you get it?

Souplad: ok ok I get it. Are we having breakfast tomorrow?

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart: If I can wake up.

Souplad: ok. I think it will snow next morning. I promise to give u a call if it really snows.

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart: Oh, yes please.

Souplad: Ok, don't worry I am not fond of paying lip services. *sarcastic smile*

Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart: *pursing her lips*

Luckily souplad changes topic. Damn obvious.
*******************************************************************************
It has been snowing for almost 3 hours this morning. It's still snowing when I am writting this.

I fulfill my promise. I feel good (yeah). I think Miss Kind-and-Soft-Heart is very happy now.
I rush to the balcony and took this picture and wondering why I feel so feckking cold.
Zoom back to my room, put on my pants and shirt and took another shot. Zoom back to my room. It's feckking cold

2 個意見:

Blogger J O H N N Y 提到...

J O H N N Y likes your architecture photos. J O H N N Y demands to see more architecture photos. ^^

星期日, 2月 19, 2006 2:36:00 上午  
Blogger SoupLad 提到...

Johnny> Thanx for ya tips. Will be uploading more archi pics

snglgy> Snowing is a blue moon affair in Shanghai. It was believed that a guy will be blessed with plenty of sexual rendevous if he see snow in Shanghai.

星期一, 2月 20, 2006 8:24:00 上午  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁