我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期五, 6月 30, 2006

Wet Anxious Armpits

Souplad: I think u should steer more...*before I can finish what I wana say*
Mrs Tua-Tua-Liap: *yell*
Souplad: Ok...relax. Its ok
Mrs Tua-Tua-Liap: I'm sorry. I have not driven for quite some time
Souplad: It's ok, take your time, we are not in a hurry, aren't we?

Mrs Tua-Tua-Liap manage to reverse and successfully gets out of the car park.

Souplad: *wondering... why does the car drags....*
Mrs Tua-Tua-Liap: Eh.... how come the car so slow?
Mrs Tua-Tua-Liap: Sh*t, i forget to release the handbrake. I'm so sorry
Souplad: Its ok. *Nabeh...I wanted to held on to my seat belt*

We finally reached the resturant after a 15-minute-3-lots attempt to park her car head on.

Phew!

I think I wet my pants armpits

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁