我的相片
名稱:
位置: Singapore

Not you.

星期六, 7月 01, 2006

Hail Germany

GOAL!!!!!!!!!

I had a splendid nights-out with my housemates and Miss Princess-of-power. I hollered at every Germany’s goal attempt. I cringed so hard when the Argentines attempt any goals. Finally the match came to a point of no return where both teams have to settle their scores via penalties shoot out.

Every single goal was accompanied by massive hysterical hollering of "GOAL" with immense and utmost gusto. Ecstasy!

Hail Germany. Hail Deutschland.

Miss LBK says she wins the bet. She says since the match is a draw and Argentina scored first, she wins. Classic example of girls inventing their rules. Ha ha

My response. "I dun care I dun care" Stomping and wailing like a spoilt brat.

O-LE,O-LE,O-LE,O-LE, Ger-ma-ny, Ger-ma-ny

Juveniles....= )

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁